How to Prospect & Fill Pipeline Featuring John Barrows and Becc HollandWatch Now!
How will Infor CRM improve your sales efforts?
What are the main features of Infor CRM?
- Manage leads, opportunities, and activities
- Maintain full control of all data, when and where you need it
- Deliver back office and out-of-the-box Infor ERP integration Lead Capture
- Implement easily and with cloud deployment flexibility
- Run at low TCO compared to similar CRM products
- Empower your mobile workforce
- Make analytics-based decisions
Reviews & Ratings
Crowd Favorite Features
“I love the ability to customize, connect all aspects of the company and pull much more helpful reports than previously.”
“Infor is very handy and helps you to work with all of the procurement and management tools in an organized way.”
Infor CRM Stats
New York, NY
Cloud hosted, installed
Small businesses to enterprises.
Popular Industries Served:
Manufacturing, IT, SaaS, finance, professional services
User, Role, and Access Management; Contact and Account Management; Sandbox/Test Environments
From the Source: The Crusaders
“In the digital space, it’s about effectively communicating with fans and our wider community and driving messages through all the noise—so they hear what we’ve got to say and know that it’s important. We can’t do that on our own, because we don’t have the resources. But when you have great companies partnering with us, like Infor—with their track record, knowledge, expertise, and technology—then we’ve got a much better chance of connecting.”
How much does Infor CRM cost?
Per user per month
plus $8/month for Infor Campus which is required for all net new contracts with Infor.
- Fully customizable
- A/B Testing
- Mobile integration