6 Steps to Becoming a Data-Driven CompanyLearn more & register!
SugarCRM vs Act! CRM Comparison
SugarCRM vs. Act! CRM Comparison Overview:
1. Act! CRM —
Act! CRM was once one of the only CRM tools available in the market. It remains to this day a contact-centered tool. Although it lacks the 3.0 look and the bells and whistles that come with SugarCRM, Act! CRM does what it is supposed to do and is extremely simple to operate, especially for small businesses (those with 10,000 or less contacts). According to G2Source, SugarCRM has a bigger average subscriber size than Act! CRM, but Act! can still be scaled to fit your businesses needs. Graphically speaking, Act! v17 (launched this past october) is the “sexist” Act! update to date. For a full comparison between Act! CRM and SugarCRM, download our comparison guide for both software platforms.
Dashboard Sample — Act! CRM
2. SugarCRM — Versus Act! CRM, SugarCRM is used slightly move among mid-level to enterprise companies. Sugar is utilized heavily by the mid-tier. It is a great option in integrating ERP (accounting tools), email and marketing (lead generation) software. Sugar also has a fantastic Outlook plugin called BrainLink. For a full pricing comparison, download our comparison guide. As you can see, Microsoft Dynamics dashboard is graphically similar to SugarCRM (pictured below), and both allow for dashlet customization.
SugarCRM Dashboard Sample —
Covered in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs. SugarCRM Comparison Guide:
- On-premise vs. Cloud hosting — Act! CRM licenses can be purchased and owned outright, whereas SugarCRM is a Software as a Service (SaaS) and you’ll need to pay for a subscription yearly, but it’s in the cloud and easier to deploy.
- Average time to go live with the software — How long does it take to go live with Act! vs. Sugar?
- Price — How much does Act! CRM cost compared to SugarCRM?
- Integration Feature — What types of software integrate with Act! and Sugar?
Sonja is very active in architecting CRM, ERP and marketing automation solutions for clients across North America. As an ex-journalist, she is adept at exploring a client’s needs and coming up with cutting edge, elegant solutions that fit, drive adoption, and create real results.view all articles
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!