Free up Your Capital
Smart financing options. 12, 24 or 36 Months.
Why Finance Your Software and or Services?
BrainSell analyzes the most efficient leasing solutions for your technology needs. Our experts are able to coordinate fast, convenient and competitive payment options from reputable leasing companies. Your services and software can be paid over 12, 24 or 36 months. We take care of all the analysis, research and negotiation.
- Fast credit decisions.
- Online application entry.
- Prompt turnaround on documentation, purchase orders and funding.
- Competitive rates.
- Potential tax advantages.*
- Simplified documents by fax or e-mail.
- Minimum up-front payment.
- Includes service, deployment, shipping & maintenance agreements.
- Flexible terms.
- Ability to add-on additional units and fleets.
Reputation and Brand
- A brand you can trust with proven success and sound financials.
- Master lease lines of credit available.**
- Access to bank products.
Applying to finance your purchase with a reputable company only takes a few minutes. A convenient online credit application can be completed and immediately processed or you may complete an offline application and fax to a representative. *Consult your tax advisor. **Higher lines of credit can be attained with additional financial information.
Because of the sizable cash outlay involved in technology, many businesses choose to lease to conserve capital.
- Accurate budgeting with fixed monthly payments
- Improved cash flow management
- Fixed rate for the term of the lease
- Simplified capital budgeting by tailoring monthly payments to meet your needs
- 100% financing
- Equipment upgrades or additions
- Potential tax benefits
Who can lease?
Leases are available to business customers for software, hardware and services.
Are advance payments required?
For the majority of leases, a nominal documentation fee and the first and last payments are required.
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. One of the great features of a lease is that you can upgrade the equipment and add new units as your business needs change.
Why should I choose a lease over a bank loan?
Leasing programs and procedures are specially-designed to take the red tape out of financing – whenever possible avoiding typical “bank requirements.” Some banks may require compensating balances, sizable down payments, client lists and cash flow projections.
What lease terms are available?
Generally speaking leasing companies will offer lease terms of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months. Other options and customized terms are available to qualified applicants on a case by case basis. Call us to discuss specific structuring requirements.
- Technology Services
- Quick Start Fixed Price Packages
- Finance Options