CRM for Construction Industry
Break ground on new business and manage project risk.
As average construction contract sizes increase, Construction CRM software is an important tool in securing new business and managing project risk. Construction CRM software can also help to improve performance and profits by automating sales, marketing and reporting.
Construction CRM allows you to comprehensively manage relationships with clients, contractors, and prospects in one central location. From initial contact through project completion, your CRM software helps you keep track of all interactions, communications and documentation.
- Improve collaboration by consolidating and sharing information about job opportunities, sub-contractors, clients and appointments.
- Take control of all your project documentation. Construction CRM connects you with your most important documents, quickly. You are able to get RFPs out faster and win more deals.
- Gain quick access to all your vital business information through integration with back-office solutions.
- Improve your collaboration and decision-making by knowing exactly where you stand in your bid pipeline.
- Evaluate your budget effectiveness. Construction CRM gives you access to key performance indicators, as well as historical information for strategic planning.
- Eliminate tedious paper-based administration processes.
- Manage your construction projects on the go through smartphones and tablets.
To ensure your success, BrainSell’s software consulting services establish a sound CRM strategy tailored to your business.
Whether you are implementing your first construction CRM system, replacing an existing one, or enhancing your current system, BrainSell’s savvy CRM consultants offer strategic guidance and hands-on expertise.
- Technology Services
- Quick Start Fixed Price Packages
- Finance Options